Book for your Summer Celebrations Now!
Book for your Summer Celebrations Now!
1. Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation /date. We will send you an invoice to pay online via PayPal. (You do not need a PayPal account.)
2. We reserve the right to make adjustments or changes to your greeting due to yard size or conditions. (This may include location of installation, levels of stakes/signs, length or phrasing, etc.) We want your Greetings to look amazing!
3. You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
4. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
5. We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items. If you want the Greeting removed early, please contact us immediately.
6. Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the gift given to you, these items are our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
7. Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well. You will be billed for cleaning or damage.
8. Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged and you will be billed for the damage.
9. If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up. If your lawn crew damages our signs, you will be billed for the damage or additional cleaning (from grass clippings that will stain our signs), etc.
10. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from of ground.
11.Bartlesville Yard Greetings and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up, while it is installed, or removal of any rental.
12. Please Do NOT Touch or Move the signs, unless directed to by BYG or in the event of an emergency (example a severe storm that may cause damage, and BYG is unable to get there in time to pick them up. )
1. If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on a credit for a future booking date, based on availability. Cancels with-in 7 days are Non-Refundable.
2.In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightening/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds, winter weather conditions (such as ice or blizzard conditions) and any other Acts of God that would put us or our lawn displays in harms way.
We will attempt to reschedule your greeting, if not possible we will issue a refund.
3. No refund will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address. An additional $45 fee for moving and resetting the greeting will apply.
4. No refunds will be given due to home owner requesting that we remove the display.
5. No refunds will be given due to denied access to a gated community. You must provide the gate code / entry access.
6. No refunds will be given due to animals that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control.
8. You MUST water your yard in preparation for your Greeting installation. No refund will be given if we are unable to install your Greeting due to not watering your yard ahead of time. A good way to test your yard is to insert a screwdriver about 6 inches into the ground.
We all like our yards to look their best, especially when having a party or event. We get it !! However, weed eaters can and will seriously damage our letters & graphics. Please make sure that you mow or weed eat PRIOR to your BIG Greeting being installed. Or after it is removed.
If damaged by by a weed eater or mower, you will be billed for replacing the damaged item. Or for cleaning grass clippings from them.
THANK YOU for understanding and your cooperation!
We know you love our Greetings, and we do too! Help us to insure that the next person will also.
Questions ? Need some suggestions?
Give us a shout!
Forget the card, Say it in the Yard !
***please note.. unfortunately at this time due to the sharp increased costs of fuel, a $3 fuel surcharge will be added.
This will be removed at time that gas prices are lower. We thank you for your understanding.
© 2017-2020 Bartlesville Yard Greetings